Make a selection from the drop-down list.




Make a selection from the second drop-down list.

The second drop-down was made to work by changing the 'form name="jump" ' to "left" and the change was also made "location=". Interestingly, the second "jump" inside the [] was not changed.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mojave Picture

Here's a little test of inserting the Mojave picture, with it on a server rather than my site.

So there it is, my first test of a picture with with an overlay, with both being uploaded to Blogger and both using the Blogger insertion format.


Since that didn't work I'll try inserting from my web site.

Mojave A-3

So, the transparent thing obviously works when posted from my site, but the same one from Blogger turns white. And testing further if I load the picture from Blogger and the from my site, it works as intended.

Tom

No comments: