Make a selection from the drop-down list.




Make a selection from the second drop-down list.

The second drop-down was made to work by changing the 'form name="jump" ' to "left" and the change was also made "location=". Interestingly, the second "jump" inside the [] was not changed.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Quad Space Test

Here's what

.post-body p {
margin:0 0 .75em;
line-height:200%;
}

added below
.post {

looks like.

This is just as H decides he wants to look at the attorney. And I'm just typing here to practice my typing, or is it to keep my index finger limber?

But I think I also learned something. In this blog I have the convert returns turned off.
If I put a <div> in the post, I have to use <p> to restore the paragraph formatting after the </div>.

Actually I have set the spacing in this post at 100% and the rest of the posts are per the style.

Tom

No comments: