Make a selection from the drop-down list.




Make a selection from the second drop-down list.

The second drop-down was made to work by changing the 'form name="jump" ' to "left" and the change was also made "location=". Interestingly, the second "jump" inside the [] was not changed.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Local Link Highlight

Here's local link-hover emphasis using a green background and 200% text size in this post only, and here's the link, it goes to another post on this blog.

Here's what I did.
I added a style to the stylesheet like this:
.green a:hover{
font-size:200%;
background:green;}

In the post I wrapped the link in a span with the class applied:<span class="green"> <a href="http://spare-test.blogspot.com/2007/07/in-post-background.html"> the link</a></span>

And just as a further test here's a link to the same post using the template's normal hover style.

And here I am linking to my web host

And finally, once again, here I am linking to my web host

Tom

No comments: