Make a selection from the drop-down list.




Make a selection from the second drop-down list.

The second drop-down was made to work by changing the 'form name="jump" ' to "left" and the change was also made "location=". Interestingly, the second "jump" inside the [] was not changed.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

In-Post Background

The background image was inserted in the post by wrapping the entire post in a div with the background. I don't know if it can be done in Compose mode, but a situation like this begs for Edit Html.

The post looks like this:
<div style="background: url(http://full_path_to/cat-l.gif) repeat">Complete post—start to finish. </div>

In this example I used The Gimp to lighten an existing image. Since we know that images that are uploaded to Blogger in a post sometimes go missing when the original post is deleted I uploaded to my web site. I don't know if the problem remains if the image is used as a background.

Originally, I did this with a gif with the words "Tom writes again" but I changed it to an image; the technique is the same.

Tom

No comments: