Make a selection from the drop-down list.




Make a selection from the second drop-down list.

The second drop-down was made to work by changing the 'form name="jump" ' to "left" and the change was also made "location=". Interestingly, the second "jump" inside the [] was not changed.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

List

Here's a bulleted list in Compose.
  • First item
  • Second item
  • Third item
  • Fourth item
  • Fifth item
This is a blockquote test and it didn't work as I thought it might. I turned it on and it started blockquoting, but when I turned it off the paragraph I was typing became un-blocked.
The other way is what I am doing here, typing the text and then go back and select the text to be quoted, then hit the button.
You have to type past the end of the quoted area, or it may backfire.

Obviously, this became more than the list test.

No comments: